Hello mademoiselle!
welcome to feruz19.blogspot.com, do leave a tag or something .
Female.20ish and in denial :P. Fonds of food, travel, nature, sports, cute babies. Love family and best friends unconditionally.
Friday, April 15, 2011
of the movie 'CUN'

  • I love the scenery..the shot was awesome, it really captures the beauty of the village that I am surrounded with 
  • Love Remy & Maya. They are really great pair.Despite being non-northern dialect speaker, Remy did his part as a true Kedahan village boy pretty well
  • I love the family and the love as well as the bonding illustrated in the movie. Surely I miss my home right after watching this movie!
  • The love story was just simple and sweet which I like it very muchhh..Remy somehow reminded me of my hun..ooh I miss u so much!
  • In sum, I really LOVE this movie..feels like watching it again with my sister tomorrow..huhuhu
Till then, enjoy weekend!  :)
* Credit-Pic was taken from "Cun" facebook page 

posted at 8:28 PM