Saturday, March 19, 2011
at least something to cheer me up ^^
at least something to cheer me up ^^
Miss, we would love to have you here in our organization- Mr CEO
I sensed that you passed through this stage, do you have any problem in coming to KL for the assessment day?- Mr HR Manager
'Dude, u've gotta treat me big time..I have promoted u to my boss like nobody's business.'- a dear friend
I hope these will be a beginning for a brighter future. Both positions are for international banks..Ganbatte!!
I sensed that you passed through this stage, do you have any problem in coming to KL for the assessment day?- Mr HR Manager
'Dude, u've gotta treat me big time..I have promoted u to my boss like nobody's business.'- a dear friend
I hope these will be a beginning for a brighter future. Both positions are for international banks..Ganbatte!!
posted at 2:35 AM