Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Get well soon Dad! i Love u!
Get well soon Dad! i Love u!
My father is admitted to the hospital for 3rd or 4th time in his life i think. Weirdly enough, i was not there most of the time when he felt sick, i only witnessed him admitted once.I learned the news from my aunt who was asking what actually happened to my father and i was like..hurmm... Then, I quickly grab my phone and called my dad's cellphone. It turned out my mom was the one answering and i know already something was wrong. So my mom told me what happened and i kept calling her for like 3 times yesterday to check on my dad's condition. I was torn between going back to hometown or not since i have an interview this Saturday but my mom reassured me that things have slightly improved and she felt that i should just stayed for the interview and came back as planned, which was supposed to be on the 25th. So i am keeping my finger crossed and pray hard to Allah that he will help my father to recover soon enough.
On the other note, i have spit out my whole relationship status to public (on fb). I would never spit it out before but i guess i am more open and receptive towards critiques now on. So, there u go , most of my friends now got the answer that they were dying to know, although they didnt know who is exactly the person. To my surprise, i feel relieve after spitting it out and i am ready to face anything worst coming. If it is meant to be , then it is ..if not i have to move on and continue with my life. The world has never stopped unless God says so.
Toodles..still thinking whether i should be going for butter chicken and naan with buddy tonite. I dont feel like going out even for lunch or dinner with whats going on at home. We will see how it turns out later. Pray the best for my dad! I love u !I will be back soon!
On the other note, i have spit out my whole relationship status to public (on fb). I would never spit it out before but i guess i am more open and receptive towards critiques now on. So, there u go , most of my friends now got the answer that they were dying to know, although they didnt know who is exactly the person. To my surprise, i feel relieve after spitting it out and i am ready to face anything worst coming. If it is meant to be , then it is ..if not i have to move on and continue with my life. The world has never stopped unless God says so.
Toodles..still thinking whether i should be going for butter chicken and naan with buddy tonite. I dont feel like going out even for lunch or dinner with whats going on at home. We will see how it turns out later. Pray the best for my dad! I love u !I will be back soon!
posted at 12:11 AM