Hello mademoiselle!
welcome to feruz19.blogspot.com, do leave a tag or something .
Female.20ish and in denial :P. Fonds of food, travel, nature, sports, cute babies. Love family and best friends unconditionally.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
i hate goodbyes

What a sad week..everyone is leaving the country for good and i myself am leaving for my hometown too. The end of the MBA journey is now catching up with me, which i have tried not think about before. My dear friend is leaving tomorrow and he didn't say a word to me about leaving until i heard it from his facebook. I don't know what is wrong with him but all the best with everything, i will surely miss u! I hate goodbyes..damn it. I remembered when i was leaving the States, i cried as soon as i was about to embark on the plane. And guess what i cried all the way from Indianapolis to Chicago non-stop. The person sitting next to me was very curious about it but she didnt say a word. Even if she said something, i am sure i couldn't reply a word to her. I was very sad of leaving Indiana and the memories i had there. This time around, i will not be the one leaving but leaved behind. What a sad week..................................

posted at 12:21 PM