Monday, October 04, 2010
i miss u mi amor!!
i miss u mi amor!!
1. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
2. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let go.
5. Love is something hard to control and missing you has become my daily routine. The more i resist to think of u, the stronger the feeling becomes. I miss u so much honey bunny..:( :(
Me,myself and I
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
2. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let go.
Author Unknown
3. I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
Bill Watterson
4. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
Kay Knudsen
5. Love is something hard to control and missing you has become my daily routine. The more i resist to think of u, the stronger the feeling becomes. I miss u so much honey bunny..:( :(
Me,myself and I
posted at 4:17 AM