Thursday, July 01, 2010
Bleeding Love
Bleeding Love
Got into another fight last nite and this time i wont be apologizing anymore.I am tired.I am fed up. Maybe the distance worsen the effect some more. Time will tell. My mind needs to stop thinking about men, they are all complicated creatures which i failed to understand until now.
Of course when i am depressed, i will take my car and drive pointlessly. I didnt know where i was going this morning, i just started the engine and kept moving. I stopped by the lake nearby and cried, i couldn't handle the tears anymore. I felt like going for a quick trip to Langkawi or Penang today as i love the beach so much but i couldnt. I have family obligation this week and i'm going to Kuantan this Sunday for my sister's college registration. My father is not feeling so well lately and he asked me to drive us there. So i had no option. Then, after the registration, i will be back to Kedah again. On 13th, i will be going back to KL as i have interview and recruitment day on 14th and 15th. Then, on 16th, if everything goes well, i will be going to Redang with my gals. Hopefully the trip will be as planned or else i will just jump for an impromptu trip anywhere. I really need a break before the school starts.
ttyl.
Of course when i am depressed, i will take my car and drive pointlessly. I didnt know where i was going this morning, i just started the engine and kept moving. I stopped by the lake nearby and cried, i couldn't handle the tears anymore. I felt like going for a quick trip to Langkawi or Penang today as i love the beach so much but i couldnt. I have family obligation this week and i'm going to Kuantan this Sunday for my sister's college registration. My father is not feeling so well lately and he asked me to drive us there. So i had no option. Then, after the registration, i will be back to Kedah again. On 13th, i will be going back to KL as i have interview and recruitment day on 14th and 15th. Then, on 16th, if everything goes well, i will be going to Redang with my gals. Hopefully the trip will be as planned or else i will just jump for an impromptu trip anywhere. I really need a break before the school starts.
ttyl.
posted at 4:39 AM