Saturday, May 01, 2010
The PMS
The PMS
emotionally unstable-+eating like a pig+sleeping like a panda bear= Pre Menstrual Syndrome
Gosh..wonder how much i have gained for just these past few days. My regular meals for these past few days include pizzas, ice cream, soda, and burger. Damn..i need to watch the figure as i don't feel good already. I was practically flipping out the other day because of the exam. It's my fault for not my studying the material before but there were too many of them and they are tough too. I cant imagine what will i wrote down tomorrow..all i can do now is tawakkal. Then, it hits me today that all the guys that i have ever met is either not Mr Right or Mr Right but not the right timing. *sigh* I don't know how much of these kinds will i meet before i finally find myself 'the one'. But deep down i know God knows what is best for me..only i am yet to find it. gtg..wish me luck for the exam tomorrow!!
Gosh..wonder how much i have gained for just these past few days. My regular meals for these past few days include pizzas, ice cream, soda, and burger. Damn..i need to watch the figure as i don't feel good already. I was practically flipping out the other day because of the exam. It's my fault for not my studying the material before but there were too many of them and they are tough too. I cant imagine what will i wrote down tomorrow..all i can do now is tawakkal. Then, it hits me today that all the guys that i have ever met is either not Mr Right or Mr Right but not the right timing. *sigh* I don't know how much of these kinds will i meet before i finally find myself 'the one'. But deep down i know God knows what is best for me..only i am yet to find it. gtg..wish me luck for the exam tomorrow!!
posted at 11:59 AM
