Friday, May 07, 2010
cant focus!
cant focus!
I supposed to be busy today but it seems that the meeting is cancelled and Ef is not around. So i am left here in my room,bored to death. I tried to do my assignment but i just could not focus with the internet and everything. I am practically online in facebook for the entire day..huhuu. Then, Mr. A is not online for at least till a week. I am starting to miss him already because we talk to each other like 24/7. Haish..he's dedicated to whatever he's doing..not like me. Even i have exams, i will still be online. But in his case, he won't be online if he has exams because he's the disciplined type of person. He often nags at me for staying up late everyday but i guess i cant change my routine that easily. Haish..hope that time will fly fast.
Then, there's sudden crave for nasi kerabu at my faculty's canteen. I havent seen that mak cik since forever..i want your nasi kerabu and nasi ayam rempah mak cik!! it's freaking delicious!! Tolonglah bukak kedai anda!
posted at 5:52 AM
