Hello mademoiselle!
welcome to feruz19.blogspot.com, do leave a tag or something .
Female.20ish and in denial :P. Fonds of food, travel, nature, sports, cute babies. Love family and best friends unconditionally.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Jiwangs mode

I am done with strategic management's exam but there is one more midterm coming this Sunday. It is portfolio management (finance) and i am really scared to death about the exam because the material is rather new to me and it is a tough one. Yet, i have only managed to finish 1 out of 7 chapters..I am such a freakin lazy biatch! What i did the entire time was eating and sleeping and missing someone who is not here. Again..i hate the state of helplessness that i am currently in.  I wont be 'meeting' that someone till at least another 2 weeks. Gosh..i miss talking to him and at the same time teasing him. I hate to admit this feeling..maybe i am still in the state of denial. He, on the other hand has frequently admit his feeling towards me which i am still doubtful of . It's kind of irrational for me to fall for someone you just met but again he made a good point where how much time is needed to be considered as rational for someone to fall in love? There's none actually. I don't know.. it's just that i feel this is not the time where i want to test what the market is offering. Rather, i think this is the right time for me to just settle down if i ever found Mr Right. But i don't think it is going to work between me and him. There are so many barriers and hurdles in front of us and i don't want to be hurt when things do not work out as planned. For now, i am enjoying his company and God knows best whats the future holds for both of us. .. yo le pierdo, mi amor :)


P:s/ Readers who know me personally, do not faint ya. I am still the old me but maybe i am more open in expressing myself now compared to previously :)



posted at 11:03 PM