Friday, March 19, 2010
Dugaannya
Dugaannya
Just arrive at my hostel. Today is a bad day and it is because:
1)I checked-myself in for the flight last nite and found out today that there was no special counter for passenger who had done web-checked in for them just to drop their luggage. The line was long and the service was a pain in the ass. Imagine about 15 people still haven't checked-in while the last call was made for passengers to proceed to the departure gate.I was the 2nd last passenger to embark onto the flight but luckily we still arrived in KLIA on time
2) I took ERL from KLIA to KL Sentral. I was hit-on and sexually seduced by China guy who sat in front of me. It was a horrifying experience to begin with. For those who had traveled using ERL, u will notice that the seat was made to face each other. I was seating at one of them and this guy came sat in front of me. I gave him a polite smile and then he started the conversation with me in Mandarin. I told him i don't know any Mandarin and then he keep himself shut. Then he took out a map and the address of the hotel that he intended to go. We had funny conversation as he talked to me in Mandarin and i replied in English. Then he came and sat to me talking again in Mandarin which i did not have any clue about. Realizing that the conversation will go nowhere, i contacted my Chinese friend and asked my friend to talk to him. Later i told him that i will direct him to the taxi stand when we arrive in KL Sentral. So i thought okie..this is it. He's lost and I was finding way out for him. Done deal. Then he began to sit closer to me and told me that i am beautiful. I was like..this is wrong. I know that he is going to some direction that is not right. He got really close to me until i can see that he was looking at my face throughout the entire journey and at one point, he touched my hand. I was like..okie this is it!! i told him to back off and he said sorry but he still looked at my face like there was no tomorrow. Giler!!! I couldnt get out from the place where i was seating either because it was blocked with my bag and his.I was praying the whole time that i would reach KL sooner and finally i arrived in KL Sentral safely and sound. Thank God!
3)The first thing tat i tried to do in my hostel is to get connected to the Internet. Damn..i forgot that i havent paid the bill and i cant get connected now!! I have to wait till tomorrow and that sucks big time!! Luckily that i still got a cyber cafe in my hostel.
gotta go peep. nite!
1)I checked-myself in for the flight last nite and found out today that there was no special counter for passenger who had done web-checked in for them just to drop their luggage. The line was long and the service was a pain in the ass. Imagine about 15 people still haven't checked-in while the last call was made for passengers to proceed to the departure gate.I was the 2nd last passenger to embark onto the flight but luckily we still arrived in KLIA on time
2) I took ERL from KLIA to KL Sentral. I was hit-on and sexually seduced by China guy who sat in front of me. It was a horrifying experience to begin with. For those who had traveled using ERL, u will notice that the seat was made to face each other. I was seating at one of them and this guy came sat in front of me. I gave him a polite smile and then he started the conversation with me in Mandarin. I told him i don't know any Mandarin and then he keep himself shut. Then he took out a map and the address of the hotel that he intended to go. We had funny conversation as he talked to me in Mandarin and i replied in English. Then he came and sat to me talking again in Mandarin which i did not have any clue about. Realizing that the conversation will go nowhere, i contacted my Chinese friend and asked my friend to talk to him. Later i told him that i will direct him to the taxi stand when we arrive in KL Sentral. So i thought okie..this is it. He's lost and I was finding way out for him. Done deal. Then he began to sit closer to me and told me that i am beautiful. I was like..this is wrong. I know that he is going to some direction that is not right. He got really close to me until i can see that he was looking at my face throughout the entire journey and at one point, he touched my hand. I was like..okie this is it!! i told him to back off and he said sorry but he still looked at my face like there was no tomorrow. Giler!!! I couldnt get out from the place where i was seating either because it was blocked with my bag and his.I was praying the whole time that i would reach KL sooner and finally i arrived in KL Sentral safely and sound. Thank God!
3)The first thing tat i tried to do in my hostel is to get connected to the Internet. Damn..i forgot that i havent paid the bill and i cant get connected now!! I have to wait till tomorrow and that sucks big time!! Luckily that i still got a cyber cafe in my hostel.
gotta go peep. nite!
posted at 8:58 AM