Thursday, March 25, 2010
boring dot com
boring dot com
I am bored!!! My life schedule has been upside down..what used to be a weekend now is school days and vice versa. As of now, i have classes on Tuesday,Wednesday,Saturday and Sunday. That is such a lousy timetable; i cannot fit into ether of my friends' schedule..arghhh!!
And then the class! As of now, i am only certain about 3 classes and i have yet to decide on the other one. I am clearly confused :(
I talked to Jijah this morning and she told me about this resort called Kalumpang . I have checked some pictures on it and it seems to be very nice..I am planning to go with my gals but dunno when is the right time since i have a very lousy class schedules this semester. I am praying hard that it will be soon ^^
And then the class! As of now, i am only certain about 3 classes and i have yet to decide on the other one. I am clearly confused :(
I talked to Jijah this morning and she told me about this resort called Kalumpang . I have checked some pictures on it and it seems to be very nice..I am planning to go with my gals but dunno when is the right time since i have a very lousy class schedules this semester. I am praying hard that it will be soon ^^
posted at 9:11 AM