Wednesday, March 17, 2010
الحمد لله
الحمد لله
Thank you, dear God Almighty! (الحمد لله)
Semester result has just been released and my score would have been perfect if not because of the economics class.It is weird how i manage to get only A- for econs while my carry mark is A (high A) and the exam was easy ( i got off 1hr early). Maybe i was overconfident..maybe. I was thinking of having my paper recheck but it will cost me a heavy $200 bucks (i need to think it over).
On the other hand, i manage to get an A for Finance! I was like whoaaaaa.... The exam was really a pain in the ass and my carry mark was only A at the very minimum level (i thought i can only score B). But God has certainly knows best, i ace that paper despite all the difficulties faced. I couldnt stop smiling and couldnt sleep either. I am too overjoyed (it will be sweeter if it is 4.0 but hey i am really close to that figure)
Now i got to focus back on the study and the job searching as the school repon this Saturday. i will be flying back to KL on Friday afternoon and it is kind of sad to leave the leisure that i am currently having but the time is over. I need to get my ass back on the study. I have some goals to achieve this year and hopefully i will get to accomplish at least some of them if not all :)
Alhamdulillah. Thank you..thank you!!
Semester result has just been released and my score would have been perfect if not because of the economics class.It is weird how i manage to get only A- for econs while my carry mark is A (high A) and the exam was easy ( i got off 1hr early). Maybe i was overconfident..maybe. I was thinking of having my paper recheck but it will cost me a heavy $200 bucks (i need to think it over).
On the other hand, i manage to get an A for Finance! I was like whoaaaaa.... The exam was really a pain in the ass and my carry mark was only A at the very minimum level (i thought i can only score B). But God has certainly knows best, i ace that paper despite all the difficulties faced. I couldnt stop smiling and couldnt sleep either. I am too overjoyed (it will be sweeter if it is 4.0 but hey i am really close to that figure)
Now i got to focus back on the study and the job searching as the school repon this Saturday. i will be flying back to KL on Friday afternoon and it is kind of sad to leave the leisure that i am currently having but the time is over. I need to get my ass back on the study. I have some goals to achieve this year and hopefully i will get to accomplish at least some of them if not all :)
Alhamdulillah. Thank you..thank you!!
posted at 1:31 PM