Friday, February 05, 2010
it is the 101th entry!
it is the 101th entry!
wow..looks like i have passed the 100th figures. This is officially the 101th entry already!Wuhoo!!
I dont have much to write although there are lots of things going in my mind right now. Weird, but true.It's all messed up, i guess. I was so clumsy lately and here are some of them:
a) I was writing my weekly updates email to my BFF and guess who i send it to? the most handsome n eligible bachelor in my class. Thats so freaking embarrassing because the email contains personal stuff but luckily i didnt mention anything on our classmates there
b) I took out my batch ID and tried to scan it while trying to get out of the computer lab.Instead of scanning it on the scanner, i put the ID on top of the firealarm box. My friend Cammy was laughing like crazy at that time (and so was i)..
Clearly, i wasnt thinking!I am going to be extra cautious next time!
I dont have much to write although there are lots of things going in my mind right now. Weird, but true.It's all messed up, i guess. I was so clumsy lately and here are some of them:
a) I was writing my weekly updates email to my BFF and guess who i send it to? the most handsome n eligible bachelor in my class. Thats so freaking embarrassing because the email contains personal stuff but luckily i didnt mention anything on our classmates there
b) I took out my batch ID and tried to scan it while trying to get out of the computer lab.Instead of scanning it on the scanner, i put the ID on top of the firealarm box. My friend Cammy was laughing like crazy at that time (and so was i)..
Clearly, i wasnt thinking!I am going to be extra cautious next time!
posted at 2:59 AM