Hello mademoiselle!
welcome to feruz19.blogspot.com, do leave a tag or something .
Female.20ish and in denial :P. Fonds of food, travel, nature, sports, cute babies. Love family and best friends unconditionally.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Weekends

I have always complained how boring my weekends are but they are no more. It started early (Thursday) when i decided to go to MidValley to find Microsoft suite for my PC. When we arrived, it was 5pm so we decided to go to The Garden's Red Box and do the karokeing first. The karaoke session was really satisfying..it was only me and Effy. Thus, we sang our heart out loud because there was nothing to be ashamed of :D Then, we went to do some grocery shipping for picnic on Friday.After the shopping, we decided to have dinner at Kenny Rogers. Then only we realized that we forgot the original intention to come all the way to MV and by that time all shops have been closed. Later, we headed back to Sri Maya and prepared foods for the picnic.

I started my Friday early as I was so excited for the picnic. Dot came to pick us at 930 and we straight away began our journey to Ulu Yam. There were quite a traffic when we reach Batu Caves and the road we were used to was closed for Thaipusam (it was a day before the celebration and yet the place was so full). Luckily my memory and sense of direction were still in tact at that time ( which surprised me because i tend to forgot a lot of things when i started doing my MBA). After the diversion, we were back on track again. Guess what.. this times we drove all the way to Ulu Yam Bharu ( which is merely a town, there was not any single waterfall there). Crap..this MBA really distorts my memory capabilities after-all.We saw a sign going to place called Sg Sendat and we tried our luck to see the place. We ended up in Orang Asli settlement and the road was only mini-tar (which i think only used by the forest ranger). We then decided to turn back as we were getting deeper and deeper into a jungle which we knew nothing about. And we finally arrived at the right location at about 12pm. I was so freaking starving at that time.





The place was so relaxing and it is still pristine. Nobody was there and the three of us acted like we owned the place. I didn't have that many pictures taken but here are some of them. Dot has mostly all the pictures. I was so satisfied with the trip and definitely am looking for another trip such as this. I went back to Safiyya that nite because of prior commitment on Saturday. After the class on Saturday, Effy and i headed to KLCC for movies and dinner at Pavilion. We decided just to go ahead with the dinner since there so many people at KLCC.I even bumped to my college mate (maybe with his gf). I was not sure as i was rushing to Pavilion.Then we arrived at Carlos (purposely chose this place as we were craving for Mexican's). The place was nice and the food to was worht the trip. I will definitely come back. I love what i had that nite (too bad i was so happy to see the food that i forgot to take pictures of them). Next time,perhaps. After dinner we went for Fame and the movie was ok. On the way back, i saw groups of guys (my college mate again..) enjoying shisha outside Carlos's (the place i was eating before). I gave them quick smile and get my ass out from there. Too many UIA fellas i bumped onto that night..how i wish i can bumped to someone who told me that dating is not his game.I would luv to see his face when he's busted..

Need to go back to my assignment. Will write again later. Ciao.

posted at 8:57 PM