Monday, January 18, 2010
Indifference
Indifference
The semester is approaching towards its end (in 2 weeks).Yet, I have the following to submit to my lecturers:
1) Statistic class: 1 assignment and 1 group project
2) Finance: 2 group projects, 1 presentation
3) MIS: 1 group project (include 1 presentation) by end of this week
4) Economics: 1 group project & 1 individual project (which he never mentions about)
But the thing is i feel so indifference about the whole workloads. This really isn't me whom i know for the past 25 years and 1 month.I did not feel a pinch of fear,anxiety,anxiousness or whatever feelings that i used to feel when i have so many things on my plate to cover. God..what is happening to me?? I became such a spoil brat this semester. *sigh* I could not even manage my personal life either. I'm such a mess!
**pray hard that my heart will be indifference towards the one person too.
1) Statistic class: 1 assignment and 1 group project
2) Finance: 2 group projects, 1 presentation
3) MIS: 1 group project (include 1 presentation) by end of this week
4) Economics: 1 group project & 1 individual project (which he never mentions about)
But the thing is i feel so indifference about the whole workloads. This really isn't me whom i know for the past 25 years and 1 month.I did not feel a pinch of fear,anxiety,anxiousness or whatever feelings that i used to feel when i have so many things on my plate to cover. God..what is happening to me?? I became such a spoil brat this semester. *sigh* I could not even manage my personal life either. I'm such a mess!
**pray hard that my heart will be indifference towards the one person too.
posted at 9:30 AM