Saturday, December 26, 2009
pusing..
pusing..
One word to describe myself right now.."pusing". If it is directly translated it means headache and if it is translated further it means "i'm completely a mess". I got diarrhea yesterday and i went to the toilet countless number of times. I am not really sure of the cause since i only ate chicken rice at noon and pizza at Yellow Cab's after the class. If it was the pizza, then my classmate would have gotten it as well but seeing them enjoying xmas party, i dont think they had one. Maybe its the chicken rice then. Hurm.. Then the headache..it was like attacking 'on' and 'off' since yesterday. Today, i skipped my Econ class because i couldn't stand to the headache and the period pain. I felt really bad about skipping as i love the class so much :( Another reason why i am such a mess is because of mr-i-know-how-to-handle-my-life. I was kind of disappointed that he couldn't join the pizza night but what disappointed me the most is his attitude.I've been seeing him skipping classes lately and it seems that he does not care about his study at all. He has been going out almost all night with his gang and comes back early in the morning. As a friend, of course i care about him but i cant directly question his action as he will be mad at me for sure. I did send some sarcastic remarks to him so that he realizes that he's wrong but he has not contacted me ever since. Its either he has been too busy partying or he is really mad at me which i am not sure. I am not in the mood to check which one either and i am too egoistic to do so. So just let it be and i think i think too much of it. As what he said.."you tend to think of something too much sometimes"..so this time i will ignore about it completely and pretend that nothing ever happens.
posted at 8:30 AM