Sunday, February 01, 2009
i am touched
i am touched
Offline messages from Yahoo Messenger
XXX: I watched in the news that your company is going to lay down 5000 employees worldwide
XXX: and I am worried since I havent seen you online for a week. Is it anything related to the news that make you so?
XXX: Let me know if anything okie.
**i am touched**
**I was not fired nor asked to leave voluntarily. We were just having 1 week off due to Chinese New Year holiday and i couldnt thank you more for all who have stood by me and stayed concern about my future. Love you all :)
XXX: I watched in the news that your company is going to lay down 5000 employees worldwide
XXX: and I am worried since I havent seen you online for a week. Is it anything related to the news that make you so?
XXX: Let me know if anything okie.
**i am touched
**I was not fired nor asked to leave voluntarily. We were just having 1 week off due to Chinese New Year holiday and i couldnt thank you more for all who have stood by me and stayed concern about my future. Love you all :)
posted at 9:22 PM