Thursday, January 04, 2007
wake up
wake up
I finally able to have a relaxing 'holiday' at home. Alhamdulillah, i safely arrived at home.My flight was just missed the earthquake that hit Taiwan ( maybe by hours). So many things have happened, yet i have so little time to discuss it with anyone.
Back in Indiana, it was a tough time to say good bye to those people whom i know for the past 3 and 1/2 years. I rarely shed a tears in public but i just could not stand it on that day. My flights back home were ok. In fact, i got an emergency seat that allowed me to strecth my legs and body. Everything went on schedule except the MAS flight from LAX to KLIA. The flight was delayed for about 60 mins due to engine problems. During my flight back to KL, i had to encounter this metrosexual steward whom i think is envying the pleasure of not doing anything that i had. He looked like he was hating every minutes of his work and i had to admit that he was not a productive worker. He was sitting on the cabin crew seats for the whole 60 mins delay while others were busy checking around the flight. All he's doing was adding lipbalm to his lip with his jambu looking face and staring at me looking like he's ready for a conversation but he was not. I did not know whether or not to smile as u know'ooh u are malaysian..i am too' as he clearly was not indicating a smile back to me. Instead, i chose to 'kutuk' him dalam hati since he was sitting less than a foot away from me. Ooh..how i wish i had a friend who traveled with me at that time. I finally arrived at KLIA at noon on the 26th. I was totally ready for a bed when i first embarked my journey from KLIA to Alor Star that evening. When i first got off from the flight, i saw a group of people standing around a guy, and they shook hands with this guy. I was so sleepy that i did not care who the guy was and headed straight to the baggage claim. The guy looked puzzled as i was the only person not 'salam' with him or even gave that respectful sign. I had totally no idea that he is the State Minister of Kedah until my dad informed me that he is the newly(not really new) elected state minister. Together with the Speaker, they were on the same flight as me from KL. What a coincidence.
**to be continued**
Back in Indiana, it was a tough time to say good bye to those people whom i know for the past 3 and 1/2 years. I rarely shed a tears in public but i just could not stand it on that day. My flights back home were ok. In fact, i got an emergency seat that allowed me to strecth my legs and body. Everything went on schedule except the MAS flight from LAX to KLIA. The flight was delayed for about 60 mins due to engine problems. During my flight back to KL, i had to encounter this metrosexual steward whom i think is envying the pleasure of not doing anything that i had. He looked like he was hating every minutes of his work and i had to admit that he was not a productive worker. He was sitting on the cabin crew seats for the whole 60 mins delay while others were busy checking around the flight. All he's doing was adding lipbalm to his lip with his jambu looking face and staring at me looking like he's ready for a conversation but he was not. I did not know whether or not to smile as u know'ooh u are malaysian..i am too' as he clearly was not indicating a smile back to me. Instead, i chose to 'kutuk' him dalam hati since he was sitting less than a foot away from me. Ooh..how i wish i had a friend who traveled with me at that time. I finally arrived at KLIA at noon on the 26th. I was totally ready for a bed when i first embarked my journey from KLIA to Alor Star that evening. When i first got off from the flight, i saw a group of people standing around a guy, and they shook hands with this guy. I was so sleepy that i did not care who the guy was and headed straight to the baggage claim. The guy looked puzzled as i was the only person not 'salam' with him or even gave that respectful sign. I had totally no idea that he is the State Minister of Kedah until my dad informed me that he is the newly(not really new) elected state minister. Together with the Speaker, they were on the same flight as me from KL. What a coincidence.
**to be continued**
posted at 10:49 AM