Saturday, January 06, 2007
wake up part II
wake up part II
The first night i stayed at home was a relaxing one. After being greeted by my family (excluding my mom who was in Malacca at that time) and relatives at the airport, we had a small family dinner at KFC. Why KFC? i was the one asking my dad to bring me there since i was so sick of eating seafood while i was in the USA. I was happy that he brought the whole group there and now, i am no longer dying to eat chicken at KFC. After that, we headed back home. I felt asleep on the sofa whila watching TV and it was not until midnight that i woke up and went back to sleep in my bedroom. I totally forgot to inform my friends who picked me up at KLIA and brought me to The Mines while i was waiting for flight to Alor Star that i had safely arrived at home. Sorry friends..hehe.
I was forced to wake up early on the next day because we were due to meet my mom in Malacca. I was totally exhausted at that time, but it was not a choice since the school holiday was almost over. If we were not going to Malacca on that day, my childish sisters would clearly upset about that since they were dying from boredom of staying at home on the school holidays. So, we started our journey at about 9.30 am. We stopped for lunch in Ipoh at my uncle's house. Then we resumed our journey back to Malacca and stopped at several R&R namedly Tapah and Seremban and others. Tapah R& R has always been a must- stop because i always starving for guava which is famous in Perak. I think for the past weeks, i have consumed more guava and mango than my whole stays at the states. Seriously, i ate them a lotttt. Kind of balas dendam actually..hehe. For your information, those two fruits are my favorites or to be exact, the only fruits that i eat. I don't eat much of fruits but i consume almost all of vegetables in the world.
My 3 days stay at Malacca was great. How i wish that we have similar kind of city in Kedah. Dream on , girl. It was not my first time in Malacca, in fact i have been there quite a few times. I noticed a difference during my stays there. The 'kereta lembu' and its field right in front of Mahkota Parade was no longer there. The smelly place has turned onto a very beautiful shoppping complex called Dataran Pahlawan. One of the locals told me that they have removed the kereta lembu and all to Ayer Keroh. Also, this time,my family decided to climb that hill at the A Famosa. I had to admit that it was a tiring experience to get onto the top of the hill; the steps were uneven and weirldy large. However, i managed to get on top first and i considered that as one of my endurance training before my expedition to climb Gunung Kinabalu. heheh. Vick, Iman, and I had planned to go the East Coast of Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak) during our months of unemployment here. We have not discussed about in it further details except that we had agreed to include climbing the Kinabalu mountain in our itinerary. I hope that this trip will become reality soon. Or else, we might go somewhere else like Bali or China, perhaps. I really need to travel, i am bored like hell at home.
Gotta to go. going out to hang out with some frens. Later.Adios.
**to be continued**
I was forced to wake up early on the next day because we were due to meet my mom in Malacca. I was totally exhausted at that time, but it was not a choice since the school holiday was almost over. If we were not going to Malacca on that day, my childish sisters would clearly upset about that since they were dying from boredom of staying at home on the school holidays. So, we started our journey at about 9.30 am. We stopped for lunch in Ipoh at my uncle's house. Then we resumed our journey back to Malacca and stopped at several R&R namedly Tapah and Seremban and others. Tapah R& R has always been a must- stop because i always starving for guava which is famous in Perak. I think for the past weeks, i have consumed more guava and mango than my whole stays at the states. Seriously, i ate them a lotttt. Kind of balas dendam actually..hehe. For your information, those two fruits are my favorites or to be exact, the only fruits that i eat. I don't eat much of fruits but i consume almost all of vegetables in the world.
My 3 days stay at Malacca was great. How i wish that we have similar kind of city in Kedah. Dream on , girl. It was not my first time in Malacca, in fact i have been there quite a few times. I noticed a difference during my stays there. The 'kereta lembu' and its field right in front of Mahkota Parade was no longer there. The smelly place has turned onto a very beautiful shoppping complex called Dataran Pahlawan. One of the locals told me that they have removed the kereta lembu and all to Ayer Keroh. Also, this time,my family decided to climb that hill at the A Famosa. I had to admit that it was a tiring experience to get onto the top of the hill; the steps were uneven and weirldy large. However, i managed to get on top first and i considered that as one of my endurance training before my expedition to climb Gunung Kinabalu. heheh. Vick, Iman, and I had planned to go the East Coast of Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak) during our months of unemployment here. We have not discussed about in it further details except that we had agreed to include climbing the Kinabalu mountain in our itinerary. I hope that this trip will become reality soon. Or else, we might go somewhere else like Bali or China, perhaps. I really need to travel, i am bored like hell at home.
Gotta to go. going out to hang out with some frens. Later.Adios.
**to be continued**
posted at 10:02 PM