Saturday, January 27, 2007
My ' Dunia Baru'
My ' Dunia Baru'
At first, i wanted to share photos taken since last month but there was some technical problem that hinder my intention. Never mind, maybe next time.
So, i was in Penang last Wednesday. I originally intended to explore the other 'side' of Penang since my parents are not a big fan of Georgetown,Batu Feringhi area.For these past years, USM-Bukit Jambul-Bayan Lepas- Balik Pulau were the only spots of Penang that i went to. After finishing the initial task that brought me there, i headed my journey to Komtar/ Perangin Mall area. I know2. There was nothing there. But, it has been ages since i last stepped my feet there. I wanted to see if there's anything that i missed for these past few years. And i was wrong.
Then, i had to go back to Kedah already since it is already late. Next on my to-do- list in Penang is shopping at the new shopping center, Queensbay Mall, which i heard, is hugeee. Cant wait for that shopping spree!!! Hooray.. :)
So, i was in Penang last Wednesday. I originally intended to explore the other 'side' of Penang since my parents are not a big fan of Georgetown,Batu Feringhi area.For these past years, USM-Bukit Jambul-Bayan Lepas- Balik Pulau were the only spots of Penang that i went to. After finishing the initial task that brought me there, i headed my journey to Komtar/ Perangin Mall area. I know2. There was nothing there. But, it has been ages since i last stepped my feet there. I wanted to see if there's anything that i missed for these past few years. And i was wrong.
Then, i had to go back to Kedah already since it is already late. Next on my to-do- list in Penang is shopping at the new shopping center, Queensbay Mall, which i heard, is hugeee. Cant wait for that shopping spree!!! Hooray.. :)
posted at 10:41 PM