Hello mademoiselle!
welcome to feruz19.blogspot.com, do leave a tag or something .
Female.20ish and in denial :P. Fonds of food, travel, nature, sports, cute babies. Love family and best friends unconditionally.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Pump It :P

I have been stressed about the workloads for this week. Next week is going to be crazy; it is the final exam week and I have to sit for 3 papers in two consecutive days. It will be hard for me since I have not touched any materials from those papers at least since the midterm. And the midterm was like 2 months ago.

On the other notes, tomorrow is going to be a big day. I have two papers to be turned; a 10 pages paper that mostly covers all aspects of the class and a 3 pages paper. Plus, i have an exam too.Despite the workloads, i have experienced/received something that is so meaningful that help to elevate my spirit. First, i have received my air ticket... that was like the biggest thing of the day..it really makes my day..woohooooo. Another thing is my presentation. I was so happy with it. I was finally able to overcome nervousness speaking in front of public.I was often amazed by presentation skills of my group mates; Andy and Jerome. The skills they acquire suit them best as Andy is one of the director of IUTV while Jerome is one of the high com of his fraternity house. I was completely struck with awe whenever they start their speeches. So, today's presentation is wayyy better. Even the professor agreed with it. In his comment, he said that i performed way better than the first one; my pace was great, eye contact..etc. His comment and the grade made me happy like hell...

Another thing about tomorrow is that it is going to be the last school day of my undergrad years at IU. Surely, i will miss those people that i met and befriended with. Goodbye all and Good Luck for your future!!!!

posted at 9:43 PM