Monday, February 20, 2006
I hate everything about you
I hate everything about you
6 things i hate about Spring Break:
1) It is relatively short. Why not make it 2 weeks?
2) I have exams right after the break. Walla..sgt bagus lor itu lecturer
3) People usually go to places which have spectacular beach like Cancun, Panama City. I hate beaches coz i can't swim !
4) Tanning. I have enough sun in my country and i dont want myself to be tanned.
5) Airfare to the southern states of USA & Mexico will be expensive as hell. The only deal that i got from Indianapolis is Phoenix. What??
6) Lastly, tickets to San Francisco are sold out and if they are any tickets left, they are soo expensive. Waaaaaa....
1) It is relatively short. Why not make it 2 weeks?
2) I have exams right after the break. Walla..sgt bagus lor itu lecturer
3) People usually go to places which have spectacular beach like Cancun, Panama City. I hate beaches coz i can't swim !
4) Tanning. I have enough sun in my country and i dont want myself to be tanned.
5) Airfare to the southern states of USA & Mexico will be expensive as hell. The only deal that i got from Indianapolis is Phoenix. What??
6) Lastly, tickets to San Francisco are sold out and if they are any tickets left, they are soo expensive. Waaaaaa....
posted at 8:23 PM