Thursday, May 12, 2005
emotionally unstable
emotionally unstable
Summer class is here and it means that in about a month, i'm going back to my hometown. Unlike last year, i am not really feel the excitement of going home as the day gets nearer. *sigh* Instead, i feel like getting out of Bloom but not to my hometown. weird, isn't it. *sigh*
I take 2 classes this time, E370 and Z302. Hope that things will going well for both classes. The good thing about summer classes are you get to know more people since it has small class and meet old friends of yours. I do met old friends of mine in both classes. I've been talking to some, but not all. And i meet new friends too. They do know that i'm from Malaysia, which is cool because people often mistakenly assume that i'm Indonesian. Like in this one class, i was sitting in a front row and next to me was Vicky. Then, the professor started to talk about globalization. And then he reminded all of us, esp international students to speak up. "if u're from Indonesia or China, u've got to tell us how your country's system is, don't be shy..bla bla". I know who he was referring too since he glared at us before he spoke. That was nice of you to recognize our presence, but excuse me sir, I'm not Indonesian and Vicky is not from China.Clearly, Americans should be more knowledgeable than made a simple conclusion that since Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world, then every women in scarf,walking around campus must be Indonesian.
Got to go.
-peace-
My current fav song:
Untitled -Simple Plan
I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
Chorus:
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I take 2 classes this time, E370 and Z302. Hope that things will going well for both classes. The good thing about summer classes are you get to know more people since it has small class and meet old friends of yours. I do met old friends of mine in both classes. I've been talking to some, but not all. And i meet new friends too. They do know that i'm from Malaysia, which is cool because people often mistakenly assume that i'm Indonesian. Like in this one class, i was sitting in a front row and next to me was Vicky. Then, the professor started to talk about globalization. And then he reminded all of us, esp international students to speak up. "if u're from Indonesia or China, u've got to tell us how your country's system is, don't be shy..bla bla". I know who he was referring too since he glared at us before he spoke. That was nice of you to recognize our presence, but excuse me sir, I'm not Indonesian and Vicky is not from China.Clearly, Americans should be more knowledgeable than made a simple conclusion that since Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world, then every women in scarf,walking around campus must be Indonesian.
Got to go.
-peace-
My current fav song:
Untitled -Simple Plan
I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
Chorus:
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
posted at 3:04 PM